Home > Wear & Care
Wear & Care
- Comb your wig or hairpiece gently to remove any tangles. Fill your sink with lukewarm water and a capful of specially formulated shampoo.
- Soak it for a few minutes, and then gently swish up and down for a thorough wash. Rinse hair in cold water until all shampoo residues are gone. Pat out excess water on soft towel. Use a specially formulated leave-in conditioner specially formulated for synthetic hair to restore softness and luster.
- Leave it to dry on a wig stand. Avoid direct sunlight. DO NOT comb or brush when wet. After the wig is dry, give it a shake and it should bounce back to shape.
- To style, use a wig brush or fingers. You can use hair mousse or gel to achieve the desired style.
- Secure your hair with a wig cap.
- Grab the sides of the wig and slip it over head. Make sure the front edge of the wig lay onto your front hairline.
- Adjust positions. Style it with a brush or hair gel if needed.
|How to wear a wig|
|How to wear a fringe|
|How to wear a pony tail|
|How to wear a pony warp|
|How to wear a twister|
|How to wear a wired extension|